Monday, January 16, 2012

Shabby Love: Kid's Pallet Table

This weekend my husband and I worked on building a table for our two year old son. We made it out of pallets - surprise, surprise! :) Are you getting tired of seeing my pallet projects? I hope not. I have a hard time passing up free wood, so you'll probably be seeing a lot more pallet wood around here.

Here is the basic frame my husband put together. The legs are actually deck spindles. 



The base of the table is 21 inches, the height is 22 inches, and the tabletop (sorry we forgot to take a picture of that step) is 23 x 23 inches. 

Once it was put together, I stained the top in dark walnut and painted the aprons and legs white. 


We already had the chairs, but I stained the seat and painted the rest white to match the table. 


 
So cute, right!?! Our son loves it! It was totally worth the $8 it took to make!

I'm linking to the parties listed HERE and to:

0 comments:

Post a Comment