Thursday, February 16, 2012

pallet problem - PSPUG Forums

By Prof February 17, 2012, 1:19am
Save 30%
Paint Shop Photo Pro X3.
Now From $59.99.
For Photos to be Proud of

(Please note that in registering use only 8 characters or less for Password)

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.


PSPUG Forums    Help and Discussion Forums    PSP v.9 Discussion and Problems  ›  pallet problem Moderators: cwodave, Tazz

Users Browsing Forum

No Members and 1 Guests


pallet problem  This thread currently has 26 views.
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
jimbir
February 16, 2012, 2:20pm

Member

Posts: 11

Posts Per Day: 0.01

Time Online: 3 hours 43 minutes

I'm working with PSP V9. After I close the print layout view and return to the image, I find the pallet/layers/ history sidebar has expanded to fill about 1/3 the work space where, normally, it only occupies about 1/5. Can this be stopped?

I saved a work space after I opened PSP but the same thing happens and I have to reload my workspace to get the screen back where I want it.

Jim B.

Logged Offline
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread

PSPUG Forums

 

 

Help and Discussion Forums

 

 

PSP v.9 Discussion and Problems

 

›  pallet problem


Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Powered by E-Blah Forum Software 10.3 © 2001-2007

Valid XHTML Valid CSS Sourceforge.net Powered by Perl


0 comments:

Post a Comment