Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pottery barn knock offs, Pallet project, Sun room, Goodwill finds ...

Good morning all! Happy Sunday, rest day to you! 

Today, I am sharing some highlights of last weeks newbie party.  Pottery barn knock offs,Pallet projects, Goodwill finds and transformations,Graphics fairy projects, and a gorgeous sun room.

Come and check it out.


The velvet door, has a few more on this post to share, she did a fantastic job!

Smart gal indeed!

Next, Lorna, from My Inspiration overload shares some awesome Goodwill finds, and transformations.

So pretty after, you must see the before!

Chatty Cathy, got a little creative using the graphics fairy on a door...

Very frenchy!

Cute!

This Pallet by Maggie from Hell on Heels {gotta love that name}

 project had my wheels turning.

pallet 034

 Oh my, how cool is this!

Last feature for today, is one of my favorite sun rooms by Let's add Sprinkles

Very different, colorful and eclectic.

Lots of cool treasures and Love in this room.

Thanks so much for joining me and sharing with the newbie party.

Feel free to grab my crow button.

See you later on for the newbie party.

XO

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment