Thursday, March 15, 2012

Life and times of ALISON & JUSTIN: Pallet DIY!

 Well HELLO Thursday.
We are so close to Friday I can smell it! 
Last night Lily slept over and we were busy. 
Walked Cruz, she played in the backyard with Cruz while I worked out, I made dinner, we made a leprechaun trap for school, painted her toes and fingers (while her and Cruz played ball) and she had a long bubble bath in our big tub ALL before 8:30pm. :) 


St. Patrick's Day is a special day for Lily as it was this day 10 years ago now that she was adopted from China. This makes my heart happy to think of this. I really don't know what I would do without her. I mean just look at her, how could I not love her!


Also have you guys watched this:


It's on of our favs right now. It's so funny!!


Moving on...
When we moved into our new place I was excited to see we had not 1, but 4 very cool old pallets. I have always loved the look of old rustic wood so I started saving unique ideas for DIY projects.

Here are some of my favorites.

Fun right?! So many possibilities  - so little wall space! :) I have the DIY bug I think. 

Justin is scared. Very scared.

I'm a handy woman remember!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment