Sunday, March 18, 2012

The spilled milk of Spilled*Milk - NEWS color pallet #47 [Translation]

NEWS Color Pallet #47
Special Weeeek!

Koyama Keiichiro had the 3 members as guest for his "Kchan NEWS" radio show.


Thanks to [info]faith_alive


-You hadn't a radio show with the whole group since 2008, how was it?

K: As always everybody talked a lot. I think our characters showed out!

-Recently you had dinner together, is there something that you didn't reveal about it?

S: I'm sure we had some serious conversation but I can't remember it now (lol)

T: I've been there only 30 minutes, we had both friendly and serious talk. Like what we'd like to do from now on, we were all pretty serious and positive. It was very meaningful.

M: Right.

K: Exactly! It was a nice time.

-This time too Koyama treated you, shouldn't it be "Kato Sensei"'s turn now, what do you want?

K: I don't know~ Maybe kappou (*Japanese style cooking). A typical Japanese restaurant! I want to eat something like Akashiyaki, on course (lol).

T: You know, dinner is fine but when we went to Shige's house the furniture were so cool, I want some little fashionable home accessory!

S: Should I buy something for you?

K: Ah! That would be nice!

S: You should first celebrate me! (lol) Congratulate me for the book! (lol)

T: Ahahah (lol)

M: What will you buy me? Right, a book shelf! (lol)

K: But you don't read books! (lol)

S: I wonder if you at least have a place to put it... (bitter smile)

-Tegoshi and Massu, you haven't read "Pink & Gray" yet?

M: Not yet!

T: But it's the first one in my arrangement! Right now I'm reading Steve Jobs' book, I slowed down a little (lol)

K: You have an order?

S: Well it's ok, they would mix.

M: Yes.

K: Massu, your order is not going ahead at all! (lol)

-I heard that it is in the 15th position?

M: Indeed there are around 15 volumes that I want to read, I'll surely read it soon!

T: You'll cut your line for it!

M: Of course I will!

-Kato, if you were to write a book for NEWS what kind of book would it be?

S: I'd like it to be a serious story. After all I think it's the only genre I can write.

T: I look forward to it!

K: I think it'd be great! Then it will become popular and turned into a movie, then we can play our roles and Shige would be the director. It's like a dream!

-Tegoshi just dyed his hair, what if you were to change your image too?

K: I want golden hair! (lol)

S: Afro!

K: Aah~!

S: My hairstylist always tells me that. That I'd look good in it. To do it I have to curl my hair so I decided to start let them grow again (lol). I'd like to try it at least once!

K: What about Massu?

M: I don't know...long hair!

S: Tegoshi, what about shaving?

T: No! I won't! My skull is like a cliff! (lol)

K: But it would be an impressive image change!

T: Right? If it wasn't for my head I would do it (lol)

S: Not even short hair?

T: Nope. Maybe I would cut them a little shorter, like your right now.

-Then, leave a message to the fans that are looking forward for your new activities!

T: From me? (He said "me" in English)

K: That's fine, from you! ("You" in English)

T: I want to produce something wonderful joining our strengths, not something half-hearted, something that will make all of you think "It worthed waiting". I wish this year there will be many works, lives, many chances to meet the fans. We'll do it!

K: We're in the start line already, we're waiting the gun to shot. We're getting ready all together, we're going on little by little, please wait a little more.

M: We're doing our best so that we'll be able to give you something good. So I ask you to wait a little more.

S: I feel just like the others, please wait a little more. While waiting read my book!

K: Ah-ah, as expected!

The last bit doesn't give any good hope but it was a nice cross-talking ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment